McVeigh Parker our fencing agents in the UK.
Supplying the Clipex fencing posts across the UK.
About Clipex Fencing
Our clip-in Y shaped fencing pickets are more than 12 times faster than traditional methods of tying off. Combined with our S-Fence and innovative end assemblies, the Clipex fencing system is revolutionising the fence industry.
· Clipex patented slot the keeper is the easiest and fastest way to attach wire to posts
· Innovative fence designs that have been tested and proven
· Hot dipped galvanised posts with min 600 g/m2 of zinc
· Multiple fence configurations available
The economical, ECO – friendly high tensile post that has been specifically designed to offer an entry level fence post. Designed to suit the most popular hinge jointed stock fence, plain or barbed wire fence applications.
The ECO post suits hinge jointed 8-80 products with two rows of barbed or line wire, although not recommended, the clip centres may suit other wire patterns.
The Clipex standard post is a thicker gauge than the ECO post. It is manufactured from high tensil steel. Made with a unique patented process, which guarantees a high precision product every time.
The Clipex Beefy post is specifically designed to provide additional ground holding and strength to your fence line, whilst providing the benefits of steel and Clipex system. The profile differs slightly from the Standard and ECO posts as it has angled flanges. These give an increased surface area in the ground, as well as reducing any twisting. Designed to replace timber and concrete intermediate posts.
REASON WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN A CLIPEX FENCE
1. LASTS LONGER Clipex posts are built to last. That’s why where giving you peace of mind with a 30 year guarantee. Compare that to timber posts and you could be saving over 50% during the lifetime of your fence! The long term sustainability, including being able to be recycled at the end of its life, is also a key factor for those bodies looking to source responsibly.
2. LIGHTER The lightweight yet high tensile strength of Clipex makes it a much more manageable product to handle and erect, especially in challenging terrain. Health and safety concerns are also significantly reduced due to the lightweight nature and the ease with which it can be transported to the site. Expect lesser requirement for transporting payloads, less fuel usage and heavy machinery as a result. Not to mention a reduction in labour movement and involvement.
3. EASIER The Clipex® mechanism is so simple to use that even children can immediately attach fencing wire just as securely as an experienced fencing contractor. There’s no fiddly extra parts to buy, carry or lose.
4. SECURITY Clipex posts have an added backing plate below ground level which acts as an anti-lift plate to deter opportunistic thieves. Once the wire is clipped in place it is very difficult to release the tensioned fence, which also acts as a deterrent. Security and peace of mind, once installed it is there to perform for a very long time.
5. FASTER Time is the most valuable resource we have, and Clipex posts are guaranteed to give you more of it. Our field day race consistently shows that attaching wire to a Clipex post is more than 11 times faster than tying wire off by hand.
6. SAVE ON LOGISTICS With Clipex, there is no need for heavy machinery or operators. More importantly there is no need to reinstate your fence a few years later. We are confident you will save more than 50% on your current labour and machinery costs whilst also providing a more superior, low maintenance fence. Transportation and fuel costs are less. Heavy machinery is no longer required. Not to mention a reduction in labour movement and involvement.
7. RECYCLABLE What goes up must come down! Eventually your fences will need to be replaced or pulled down. With Clipex, that time is further away, but when the time comes all the wires can be easily salvaged and rolled up, leaving the posts standing which can be used again or pulled up and used elsewhere. Clipex systems offer a longer service life material than that of traditional timber products. The long term sustainability, including being able to be recycled at the end of its life, is a key factor for those bodies looking to source responsibly.
8. STRONGER With 10 ton riveted pins and a patented clip system, Clipex is stronger than a standard tie wire attachment. There’s no fiddly parts to come apart or get lost. The clip sits well inside the perimeter of the post, so there’s no chance of them being damaged when using a post driver. Each post now has an automated weld at the top to guarantee that the post won’t split when being driven with pneumatic drivers in rocky ground. Clipex posts use an innovative and patented, stronger strength to weight design. They are made with min. 450 grade steel, whilst keeping great elongation properties. When required, Clipex posts also featuring a strengthening plate at ground level, to give our posts strength where it matters most.
9. SAVE MATERIAL COSTS In a normal panel fence there’s a lot of costs attached to purchasing posts. These are tie wires, extra support line wires and support wire clips. Clipex eliminates these extra costs. Our Tuff KnotTM wire utilises high tensile vertical wires, and clips directly into our post across multiple line wires.
10. LABOUR The lightweight high tensile strength of Clipex makes it a much more manageable product to handle and erect, especially in challenging terrain. Combining Clipex posts and Clipex wire, enables posts to be spaced further apart without compromising the effectiveness or strength of the fence. This also reduces the need to purchase extra posts, which in turn reduces labour and machinery costs.