Tru-Test MP600 Loadbars
Tru-Test MP600 load bars are recognised for their rugged durability and performance in harsh environments.
The internal cells are made from aircraft grade aluminium and are fully sealed to keep out moisture. Heavy duty TPR/PVC cables are a standard feature, which minimise the likelihood of cable damage.
- Versatile. Can be temporarily installed and when used with the lightweight O’Donovan Engineering platform can be easily transported between different weighing sites.
- Corrosion resistant. Zinc plated, gold passivated load bar housing for additional corrosion resistance.
- Sealed load cell. Protects the load cell against moisture damage allowing the load bars to remain outside.
- Easy to set up. Simply requires a firm level surface and a rigid crate or platform.
- 2 Year warranty
- Total Capacity: 2,000kg
Why Weigh with Tru-Test MP600 Loadbars?
- Weighing with Tru-Test MP600 Loadbars replaces guesswork with facts, making it a powerful performance measurement tool for farmers.
- The information provided by Tru-Test weigh scale indicators assist critical decision making about feed, health treatments and herd size management.
- Tru-Test load bars are durability and performance in harsh environments.
- On its own, weighing is a valuable addition to any farmers operation. With electronic identification (EID), maximise the potential of the weigh data collected.
- EID means individual animals can be tracked through their entire life cycle giving the farmer an opportunity to better manage their individual performance.
- Ensure optimum weight grade.
- Minimise treatment waste.
- Monitor reproductive performance.
- Identify sick or lame animals early.
- Manage your time spent in the yard.